My Etsy Store

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Excited!

Well... it seems that I have been very busy, but I feel like I have nothing to show for it. That's okay tommorrow I will be sewing alot! I have a ton of great ideas in my head. I need to make a beautiful baby blanket, a purse for one of my pampered chef friends, and a purse for myself, so that I can where it with a button on it that says "Ask me about my purse!" Hopefully this type of advertising will work, but only time will tell. I also have to study for a test that I am taking in a couple of weeks. The Praxis, it's for people who want to be teachers. I hope that I do well the first time because this test is expensive. There are many exciting things happening right now, but I will have to talk about that later. Oh, the corduroy messenger bag that is for sale in my etsy shop would be a great bag for the fall coming up! Go check it out

No comments: